A recent study by Web Alive indicated that 85% of customers consider online reviews just as trustworthy as personal recommendations. That’s big! That means that you have a clear and simple path toward building trust with potential customers.
How to Get Testimonials
There’s plenty of ways to get testimonials for your business.
- Personally ask your customers for reviews and provide them multiple ways for them to do so.
- If your business has a physical location, create a prominent place for people to write a quick note praising your business. You might also get some helpful critiques at the same time.
- Create a form on your website where people can quickly share their thoughts.
- Ask for testimonials on your business social media pages.
- Set up a Google My Business page for your business (which is important for SEO anyway). People will often leave unsolicited reviews here.
Where to Share Your Testimonials
So you have some great reviews from customes. Now what? Share them in as many places as you can.
- Add a reviews or testminials page to your website.
- Share your best testimonials on social media.
- If you have a physical location, hiring a graphic designer to create artwork you can display in your business can be even more convincing!
If all of this sounds complex, BarkMark Digital Marketing is here to guide you through it. Bark at us to start increasing your sales!